Christmas Gift Tag Free Farmhouse Printables
Today I will be sharing the last farmhouse inspired Free Christmas printables of the season! For more Free Christmas Printables be sure to check out the following posts:
- O Holy Night Printable (3)
- Farmhouse Christmas Cow Printables (6)
- Red Christmas Quilt Block Printables (3)
- Merry and Bright Banner
- Chalkboard Christmas Gift Tags
These gift tags are being shared just in time to add something special to your last minuet holiday wrapping! I love adding special little farmhouse inspired touches to all my decor and wrapping is no different! It's also fun to be on the receiving end of pretty wrapping! It makes those gifts just a little more special! To see my full Christmas home tour be sure to check out my farmhouse inspired Christmas tour HERE. For your convience this post contains affilate links
I used lots of different items to spice up my wrapping this year! Here are a few of my favorite wrapping tips to make your wrapping extra special this year:
My Favorite Wrapping Tips:
- Different wrapping paper colors: this year I used 3 different color ways for my wrapping paper that went with each other but brings a little more interest under the tree!
- Free printables!! you can see them hanging on the bags in the image above!!! These are so easy I just printed them out on card stock added some twine and tied them on!
- Ornaments: Walmart has a great selection of really great affordable ornaments. I found these glittery snowflakes in a pack of 12 for less than $5 they make the best little detailed wrapping decor!
- Recyclable gift bags! I had the absolute pleasure of working with the Etsy shop Gift Garb Bags and these fabric gift bags that Dana makes are amazing and add more shape and texture to the presents under your tree! I especially liked adding the free Christmas gift tags to these bags!
- The next one is a classic which is ribbon! I like to take it up a notch and used different textured ribbons under my tree! This year I used some tan burlap ribbon as well as some white satin ribbon!
- Next is natural pines, I have a secret. Last year we had a real tree. I took a garbage bag after I packed away my Christmas decor last year, I put a bunch of the pine branches in a bag and let them dry out. This year I used them on my wrapping! mixed with some faux stems! Super affordable and you can actually use them for several years!
I hope you found these wrapping ideas helpful and you can add a little more detail to your Christmas wrapping if that your jam! If gift bags without tissue paper are more you thing! You do you!!!!! And don't you let anyone tell you that's not the way to do it! Because if I'm being completely honest I've had plenty of gift bags no tissue paper years! heck I still don't even know where to find tissue paper at the store!!!
to download the two new gift tags I created for a farmhouse inspired Christmas decor simply click the black button below. These gift tags are for personal use only so I ask that you not alter or change or use them for monetary gain.
How to Print Free Printables:
I always print my printables right from my home printer. I start by downloading the files and saving them to my computer. Then I open them up in a program that allows me to print them. These are JPG files and so I typically pick a photo editing software. I then print them on standard computer paper, but one that is heavier weighted such as card stock. I go in and edit my printer quality settings so they print at the "Best" quality.
If printing at home is not an option you can download and save the files, then upload them to an online printing store and there are endless options to have them printed online and sent to your home. Some stores you can even send to the store then pick up same day! I hope these tips will help you get these free printables off of your computer and into your home! If you still have questions or run into an issue please just shoot me an email!
If you enjoyed these free printables or just want to save them for later be sure to pin the image below. Thank you so much for stopping by!!